While the weather this morning is grey and raining the forecast indicates that it will clear up this afternoon so Social Sailing is still planned. The wind is forecast to be 12 – 14 kts, which is fairly high for these small boats so we will probably reef the mainsails. Even if you don’t sail this will be a good opportunity to learn how to reef.
Capri #2 is now located on the 420 float. The Muriel T, or the inflatable, can be used to transfer the crew and sails to the float, so it can be rigged and sailed from there.
Fire & Ice will start at around 6.00 pm, or whenever people arrive.